- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Kent, Whitstable - Grand Londres, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Production Manager
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-03-23
Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Manager to have complete responsibility for management of Assembly, Safety, Quality & Cost Delivery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As Production Manager you will:
* Manage all initiatives that reflect the company goals of driving towards world class performance KPI\'s.
* Ensure all data collection is supported and collated into various business reports.
* Check and respond to abnormalities to metrics boards or sheets.
* Respond as third level support to when needed, and try to avoid a line stop.
* Drive the coordination of Job Instructions (manufacturing Instructions / process instructions / inspection instructions),Training, Cross training and management the skills matrix.
* Ensure Standardised Work is captured accurately on Job Instructions
* Identify "waste" in the process and eliminate.
* Coordinate shift-to-shift consistency.
* Proactively take steps to resolve abnormalities in the process coaching or organising basic cause and effect investigations, 5 Whys and fishbone. Escalate issues that cannot be resolved using these tools.
* Stay abreast of the current situation and clarify the definition of the problem.
* Coordinate the tracking of the problem back to the source and analysing the cause and effect to identify "root cause".
* Coordinate actions to countermeasure the problem root causes, monitor the results and standardize the changes made to correct the problem.
* Ensure the completion of required paper work such as production records, charts, quality information and logbook for shift to shift communication.
To be successful in the role of Production Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experienced leader and motivator of people.
* Proven management experience in a manufacturing and ideally electronic/electrical environment.
* Expert knowledge and skilled in the use of lean manufacturing methodologies and quality systems.
* Proficient in the areas of new product introduction and change management.
* Proven track record in achieving challenging business targets.
* Excellent influencing and communication skills.
* Established experience in the aspect of financial controls.
* Understanding of health and safety legislation in the manufacturing environment.
* A strong team player but able to working autonomously and with initiative.
* HND or equivalent.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Production Manager, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + relocation package if needed
- References : BBBH68461_1521818300
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Production Manager