- Company : MatchTech
- Localisation : Buckinghamshire, Marlow - UK - South East England
- Position : Production Operative (Paint)
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-11-14
To prepare, prime and paint finish a range of aerospace products using appropriate methods, as defined by relevant manufacturing instructions.
- Perform finish coat painting, spray or brush, in accordance with relevant manufacturing instructions.
- Cover surfaces of machines or manufactured products with protective or decorative materials such as paint, enamel, glaze in conjunction with process specification PS 8300.
- May be required to perform a painting operation that calls for unusual specifications for finishing requirements necessitating the mixing of paints to achieve the desired special effects.
- Observe all necessary SHE regulations.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork pertaining to each job is completed in full and the immediate work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Carry out tasks as delegated by the relevant Production Supervisor (Paint).
- Provide feedback about product design aspects, highlighting issues as appropriate.
- Suggest continuous improvements.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Pain, Enamel, Glaze, PS 8300, Aerospace, SHE, Finishing techniques, attention to detail, continuous improvements, decorative materials, finish coat painting, spray, brush, understanding of manufacturing instructions
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary :
- References : EMP403274_1510673295
- Activity area : Aerospace Manufacturing
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Production Operative (Paint)