As a Production Operative your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Electronics background or light manufacturing experience is desirable.
- A good awareness of SHE issues.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping skills.
As a Production Operative your main responsibilities will involve:
- Carry out assembly of production kits using relevant assembly documentation and sequence of operations in performing tasks such as drilling and component installation.
- Observe all necessary SHE regulations.
- Operate test and measurement equipment and correctly interpret results enabling inspection of completed units to the required ISO Quality Standard.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork pertaining to each job is completed in full and the immediate work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Carry out tasks as delegated by the relevant Production Supervisor.
- Provide feedback about product build aspects, highlighting issues as appropriate.
- Suggest continuous improvements.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.