Our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer based in Cheshire, requires a Project Coordinator for a new permanent role.
The Project Coordinator will assist and support the Project Management function in customer and project activities to satisfy customer and business requirements.
Key Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator:
- Liaising with customer representatives and internal departments effectively and efficiently
- Compiling, providing and maintaining detailed project information and reports such as program plans, time lines and project status
- Establishing and maintaining a meaningful product and contacts database
- Instigating and attending regular project meetings
- Attending customer facilities as required. Some overseas travel may be involved
Key Requirements for the Project Coordinator:
- Projects experience within a manufacturing environment desirable
- Budgeting, planning and scheduling experience
- Some knowledge of commercial and sales would be beneficial
- Excellent IT skills, ideally including Microsoft Project and PowerPoint
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Confident and motivated with excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to establish a career within aerospace, and in return you will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered,