Our Wimborne, Dorset based client are looking for a Project Engineers to work in the KC390, A330 or WC&R Integrated Product Team, to provide through life and aftermarket technical direction in support of project delivery. You will be managing internal and external resources to successfully deliver allocated projects, through requirements definition, analysis, design, development and qualification. You will ensure project compliance with internal processes, regulatory and legislative requirements. The company is a leading aerospace global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean. This site specialises in Air-to-Air Refuelling, Weapons Carriage and Release System applications.
· Establish clear requirements baselines prior to commencement of design or change activity.
· Define and lead analyses in support of system design, integration and change assessment.
· Actively contribute to and/or lead defined aspects of the project to achieve optimal balance between requirements, schedule and cost.
· Manage requirements verification throughout project execution to successfully demonstrate compliance for a DDP.
· Estimate resource requirements, plan projects and report progress
· Understanding of operation/ maintenance of civil and/or military aircraft, airworthiness and certification
· NPI experience (if you are HNC/HND test engineer and have never developed new products, this is not the right role for you). Need to have a background as Mechanical/Electro-Mech Engineer supporting new product introduction.
· Must have worked on Aerospace products.
· You do not have to be a project engineer - there are several positions so you could be joining as an experienced project engineer, or an aerospace engineer 1 or 2 years post grad who has worked on new products and could join as a Mechanical Engineer and be progressed quickly to Project level.
· A strong understanding of systems engineering in the context of aerospace systems, equipment and the integration of equipment onto platforms or packaged sub-systems.
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. If youre based near or are interested in relocating to in Wimborne, Dorset and are interested in this Project Engineer / Systems Engineer role, please apply for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.