- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Cumbria, Barrow-In-Furness - UK - East Midlands
- Position : Project Engineer
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2017-11-15
Project Engineer x 6
This position is for a global aerospace/ defence organisation has many sites around the UK, employing over 80,000 talented people. With an innovative culture, they produce the most advanced products within the industry which promotes their world-renowned reputation. Holding a large market share, this company offers each contractor an opportunity to gain security clearance therefore you must be willing to undergo this procedure. Furthermore, there\'s the possibility of longer hours, repeat work and longer contract durations for gifted candidates.
To carry out a range of activities to support the project management processes, help in delivering all activities and products to the agreed schedule/plan at budgeted cost and satisfying the company quality requirements.
* Process project-related documents and data in accordance with procedures and produce output reports, typically to pre-defined formats and within regular business cycles.
* Collect, collate, summarise and input information or data, carry out pre-defined analyses, and provide to others for use in decision-making.
* Provide assistance to ensuring that project-related records in assigned areas are complete, accurate and up-to-date.
* Assist in monitoring project progress and identify emerging issues and trend.
* Use computerised systems to collect, summarise, analyse, input or extract data, maintaining own capabilities in use of software or programs, and ensure data is safely recorded and stored.
* Document and record management.
* Handle straightforward problems or situations and refer more difficult or non-standard issues to roles at higher levels, ensuring resolution as quickly as possible.
* Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules and control measures.
* Supported project management documentation.
* Rate: £21.12 LTD per hour
* Location: Cumbria
* Duration: 6 Months
* To apply for the position of Project Engineer, please send your CV to Stella Grundy at
* Alternatively, if you know anyone suited for the job please feel free to follow this link http://www.jamrecruitment.co.uk/referral/
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date : ASAP
- Term : 12 Months
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £0.00 - £21.12 per hour
- References : BBBH67308_1510740983
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Project Engineer