Our Wimborne, Dorset based client are looking for two Project Managers in the A330 and A400M IPTS on through-life. You will be responsible for leading one or more complex projects to deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters to satisfy the specified requirements and drive for customer and stakeholder satisfaction. Motivating the whole team to deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters to satisfy the requirements and drive for customer and stakeholder satisfaction. You will be working on behalf of some major customers and the role includes customer interfacing to co-ordinate resources and report progress and issues. This site specialises in Air-to-Air Refuelling, Weapons Carriage and Release System applications
· Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters - through life..
· Direct, motivate and provide leadership for the Qualification project team.
· Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
· Manage risks and issues proactively
· Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
· Through Life including NPI experience is desirable
· Good direct customer experience, varied lifecycle management and some if not all Aerospace experience
· Experience of managing CAT2 projects and working on CAT1 projects as Work Package Manager with the same or similar functions and technology, with a proven delivery track record
· Experience with supply chain and production management is advantageous
· Experience of managing projects/working as Work Package Manager with the same or similar functions and technology, with a proven delivery track record.
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. If youre based near or are interested in relocating to beautiful Wimborne, Dorset and are an aerospace Project Manager, please apply for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.