- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Hampshire, Farnborough - Angleterre du Sud-Est, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Project Manager - Aerospace / Defence
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-05-04
ROLE: Project Manager - Defence / Aerospace
SALARY: £40,000 - 50,000 + benefits
As Project Manager you\'ll take the lead in the delivery on NPI projects within an engineering aerospace environment.
You\'ll take responsibility for managing and delivering the project to the agreed scope and to schedule, cost and quality. You\'ll provide progress reporting including schedule updates, forecast to complete milestones, variance identification and opportunities for improvement.
As the ideal candidate you\'ll have:
*A background in project management with the Defence or Aerospace industries
*Demonstrable track record of successful delivery with multi-disciplined teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in growing business that is recruiting as a result of several business wins. If you are motivated to succeed, enjoy complex problem solving and are looking for a career, rather than a job opportunity this could be the company for you!
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : More than 10 years
- Salary : £40000 - £50000.00 per annum
- References : BBBH68481_1525422634
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Project Manager - Aerospace / Defence