A global leading aerospace & defence company is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their highly successful team based in Luton
As a Project Manager, you\'ll be responsible for the following:
- Identifying funding options with robust business cases in order to support the Programme into the future
- Agreeing with internal functional representatives all resource funding and allocation thereafter to ensure achievement of design, development and implementation plans
- Ensuring that any appropriate internal or external business, project and product reviews and relevant reports are co-ordinated with the appropriate functional support and disseminated accordingly
- Driving change and improvement for the entire Digital IOS programme
- Liaising with IT, Security and Compliance to ensure the programme and the partnership satisfies all internal business requirements
To be successful in the role of Project Manager you\'ll have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in leadership and team management skills to supervise, coach, train and motivate teams
- Demonstrable experience of multi company collaborations or partnered working environments
- Experience in delivering transformation or change programmes/projects
- Experience with/knowledge of cloud infrastructure and secure cloud infrastructure solutions
- Experienced in or with Agile development practices
- A strong Design thinking ethos and approach
- Demonstrable experience of delivering modern and innovative digital technologies and digitally enabled business approaches
This role will involve regular short travel in the UK and in Europe, this is part of the role and will need full commitment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a true leader in their industry, with huge career development opportunities and enviable retention of staff.
In return you\'ll receive a competitive salary and a 10% annual bonus with an industry leading benefits package including flexible working.
To apply for the position of Project Manager please send over your CV to Samantha Bowers via the apply now button.
**PLEASE NOTE - Job interviews are taking place imminently so respond today**
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn