An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Lead (Castings, Machining & Cladding) who will be responsible for delivering projects on time, within budget and within scope.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Project Lead you will be responsible for:
* Creating, delivering and maintain project work plans to ensure on time delivery of projects
* Identify resources, assign responsibilities and manage performance on project deliverables
* Participate in / lead customer meetings relating to project, ensure proactive engagement with customer including regular site visits where required
To be successful in the role of Project Lead you will have the following skills and experience:
* Degree educated (or experience that matches this level of education).
* Engineering background is essential with a preference for knowledge in casting, machining, cladding.
* Fully qualified project manager who has been employed in project management roles over the last three years. APMP or Prince 2 certified.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and an industry leading benefits package. There\'s other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Project Lead Officer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn