Our client are looking for a Project Manager - In Service Support to be responsible for managing legacy customers, repair contracts and key work alongside the Procurement & Operations team.
You will lead and manage one or more projects to deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters to satisfy the specified requirements and drive for customer and stakeholder satisfaction. Motivating the whole team and supply chain to deliver the business case and margins expected.
As a Project Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Technical project delivery - delivering similar projects - High profile projects with a strategic importance to the business
- Good understanding of repair processes and planning.
- Knowledge of aftermarket phase of lifecycle and micro processes that follow.
- Lifecycle Management
- Previous experience within a supply chain organisation.
- Experience of managing high profile projects of the same or similar functions and technology, with proven delivery track record.
- Strong knowledge of the functional disciplines and supply chain that require management.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques
- Goal orientation balancing task, team and individual needs to achieve the right outcomes
- Demonstrable PPM competences based on the PPM Level needed
As Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
- Manage risks and issues proactively
- Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
- Lead the project teams planning efforts and Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope.
- Manage relationships with key customer personnel
- Manage and deliver the required product (s) for each project, phase or stage motivating the supply chain.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.