Merci de bien vouloir postuler en ligne, sur notre site Carrières (www.jobs.airbus.com, en joignant votre CV et lettre de motivation en anglais.
En soumettant votre CV ou votre candidature, vous consentez à Airbus Group l'utilisation et l'enregistrement d'informations vous concernant à des fins de suivi relatif à votre candidature ou futur emploi. Ces informations resteront à l'usage exclusif d'Airbus Group.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached (in English).
Description of the job :
Airbus has started its digital transformation, with the objective of optimizing operations and proposing new services, through the exploitation of data.
To Build-up procurement contribution of a future digital company PDYA department is in charge to Govern, manage & provide high Quality data, drive automated self-services reporting via enhanced analytics solutions,
Working within Procurement Advanced Data Analytics & Governance PYDA in Global Procurement Strategy & Services directorate (PY) of all Airbus Procurement & Supply Chain entities around 3000 employees (Commercial Aircraft, Defence & Space, Helicopters), you will be responsible of:
Provide and implement the foundation of Advanced Data Analytics thanks to a robust & clear business data model and ontology for all Airbus solutions (e.g. DDMS - Digital Design, Manufacturing & Services , Skywise - Data Lake, ... ) to support transparency, decision making and drive associated change management between Airbus, Suppliers & Airlines
The position is based in Toulouse - reporting to the Head of Procurement End to End Data Governance & Business Data Architecture - PYDAG .
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and activities will include:
Proactively understands and identifies the needs of business stakeholders/business key users and deliver on those needs. Create new insights & expand the data coverage / Quality within Airbus solutions (e.g. DDMS - Digital Design, Manufacturing & Services) and serve as a business champion.
• Assessment of needs and requirements
• Ensure end to end data continuity for Airbus between the different data sources using future digital platforms together with our consumers/stakeholders for the procurement perimeter especially to support DDMS transformation.
• Preliminary/opportunity studies, use cases, ROI/Business Value in order to determine priorities
• ?High level functional business specifications' in alignment with operational (e.g. Application Product Owners), DTO/IT development teams and Regulation experts
Deliver the project within time, scope, cost and quality objectives and to customer satisfaction. Manage project stakeholder relationships as well as customer expectation and requirements. Outputs: Product / service / solution delivery to the customer according to defined and validated requirements.
• Manage interface with Stakeholders
• Conduct user interface testing
• Communication, training, Inform Key users about other relevant changes
• Define, plan and monitor data ingestion for Suppliers data on Skywise respecting/ clarifying the legal & contractual obligation towards our Supply base
BENCHMARK, STRATEGY AND EARLY ADOPTER
Be ?superuser? and champion of advanced data analytic solutions and technologies to use for insight delivery as well as teach and train other business users.
Proactively identify new data sources (Internal or external) to incorporate into enterprise data environment.
Encourage and support self-service architectures to promote the enterprise goal of being a data-driven organization cross Airbus, Supplier and Airlines
Facilitate monitoring and reporting of the usage to identify opportunities and strategies to increase adoption
Define and plan long-term data architecture, strategy, data model & ontology for procurement in cooperation with IT / DTO and other functions (e.g. Finance, Manufacturing, Customer Services...)
Drive Harmonization and Improvement activities within Airbus Data Sources and external data sources related to strategic platforms (e.g. DDMS, Skywise,...)
Set and deploy common data standards with main focus to improve data quality / Integrity in accordance to data regulations.
PARTICIPATE ACTIVELY TO THE ENTERPRISE DATA GOVERNANCE EFFORTS
• This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
• Handle all data in accordance with Data Governance corporate guidelines to safeguard privacy and confidentiality, applying appropriate techniques to mask and encrypt sensitive data being sent outside the company
• Incorporate file control totals, benchmark comparisons, statistical profiling and other appropriate techniques to ensure data quality and reliability.
• Support the Procurement Data Officer for Airbus scope
• Support process owner for the data/-flow management within P (Procurement) and in cooperation with other functions
Foster harmonisation despite national approaches, legacy methods as well as cultural discrepancies.
Provide quick returns in a very stringent context
• Ensure timely availability of business data for all Procurement functions to secure the capability to achieve required performance and cost reduction targets.
• Avoid duplicate of data resources at their level.
Build up something new
• Build up the Business data advanced Analytics, Reporting & Performance solutions in the frame of multicultural and multi functions (Procurement Commodity, Supply Chain, Finance, Sales, Engineering, Political Affairs, Strategy) teams with structured and
• Reliable data analyse based on big data and improvement initiatives related to the topic.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.