Under the supervision of the Department Manager, you will ensure ground and flight training to the young Qatari men.
You will :
- Carry out ground and flight training sessions to the trainees. The sessions may include tactical exercices and simulator sessions.
- Contribute to the elaboration of the pedagogical content as well as the training program.
- Prepare the courses and make sure they are coherent with the targeted training objectives
- Prepare all documents that are associated to the courses he/she will be in charge of (setting of documents and training aids).
- Follow up the technical progress of the trainees he/she will be responsible for and will suggest program upgrding that would be necessary to the success of the mission.
- Prepare Activity Reports according the schedule set in the Project Memorandum.
- Contribute to the Feedback Process.
You have a Flight Instruction Qualification and you are qualified for Combat Flight and NVG Flights. You have at least 10 years of experience as a Flight Instructor (1500 Flight Hours, among which 500 hours as an Instructor).
You are native or bilingual in English and able to adapt to non-native speakers. Knowledge of French or Arabic would be highly appreciated. You have good pedagogical skills and good knowledge of oral presentation techniques.
You want to join a dynamic and challenging environment. To succeed in this position you will be confident, rigorous, reactive, flexible, team-oriented, and IT savvy.
- Start date : ASAP
- Term : sans objet
- Experience Required : More than 10 years
- Salary :
- References : AEROCONTACT-1698042371
- Activity area : Education, Training
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Qualified Flight Instructor