An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Administrator that is detail orientated, hands on, can do individual who has the ability to support various departments
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Quality Administrator you will be responsible for:
* Providing a full comprehensive and proactive administration support including general day to day administration and general office support as needed
* Produce and prepare presentations and other documentation for meetings/events to a high standard in a timely manner.
* Produce and log data to supply reports and analysis of quality certification and documentation
To be successful in the role of Quality Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
* Strong administration and organisational capability, with a high level of attention to detail, prioritisation and planning skills.
* Previous experience of engineering / manufacturing is desirable.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 - £23,000 and an industry leading benefits package. There\'s other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Quality Administrator, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn