The requirement is currently signed off until 31st March 2018.
The primary function of this role is to support the business with transition to the AS9100 Rev.D Quality Management standard. The position requires an individual capable of communicating effectively at all levels of the organisation and leading cross-functional teams in compliance reviews. Achievement will be measured via progress to project plans.
Role / Responsibilities
- Supporting the transition of the QMS to the ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 Rev.D standards
- Manage AS9100 Rev.D transition project plan and production of monthly reports
- Reviewing QMS processes and procedures for compliance with AS9100 Rev.D requirements and parent company procedures
- Manage transition gap-closure plans, identifying and escalating potential risks to the management team
- Support process owners with gap-closure activities
- Rationalise company procedures and convert text based procedures to visual process maps where appropriate
- Assist teams defining their processes and developing appropriate quality and performance metrics
- Participating in document reviews and providing constructive feedback to document authors
- Plan and execute internal audits to AS9100 Rev.D in accordance with company procedures
Qualifications / Experience
- A background of working in Aerospace Quality Management Systems is essential
- Demonstrable understanding of AS9100 Rev.D Standard essential
- AS9100 Rev.D internal auditor qualification desirable but not essential
- Ability to effectively communicate at any level in the business
- Able to work in either a team or self-directed under own initiative
- Use of common IT software including Microsoft Word/Excel/Access databases and SharePoint
- Experience in the use of common Quality tools
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.