We are looking for a Quality Engineer who is looking to take the next step into Quality Management.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Quality performance. This will involve driving a quality team to ensure robust root cause analysis, process improvements, and adherence to defined Quality requirements.
This will include -
- Driving quality management in line with EN9100 / EN9110 requirements
- Driving Quality Metrics to meet defined targets
- Defining and implement Quality improvement plans
- Ensuring best practice is adopted to ensure highest levels of product integrity
- Driving non conformance management and root cause analysis
- Ensuring Quality Assurance, FAI and change control process management
- Ensuring accurate flow down of Quality requirements throughout Product Lifecycle
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills -
- Self-starter with a desire for problem solving and process improvement
- Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
- Understanding of key aerospace Quality Standards such as AS EN 9100
- Professional conduct and good communication skills to influence both internally and externally