Our customer a Quality Engineers with experience of New Product Introduction.
Candidates must have the following experience:
- Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
- Quality Planning - ability to effectively flow down Customer specific requirements and ensuring capture of all quality requirements relating to the achievement of product compliance
- Candidates must also have previous experience with aerospace development programs, new product introduction and design lifecycle.
- Understanding of key aerospace Quality Standards such as AS /EN 9100 and NADCAP
- Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action understanding, including use of lean tools such as 8D, and DFMEA / PFMEA.
- Sound electro-mechanical engineering background and associated inspection knowledge.
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Good technical engineering knowledge and ability to read engineering drawings
- Professional conduct and good communication skills to influence both internally and externally.