Quality Engineer to drive Quality Improvement initiatives and Root Cause and corrective action based in Marlow for an Aviation company.
You will ensure that all customer and regulatory Quality requirements are captured, understood and met, additionally you will drive a Quality Culture in the Module.
· Conduct internal Audits
· Support maintenance and improvement in procedures and processes
· Support the execution of Quality best practices
· Re-enforcement of Quality behaviours through training, support, assessment and audit.
· Drive effective Root Cause and corrective action
· Customer Focal (assigned customers) - drive performance improvements to exceed customer expectations, including use of CRM for customer feedback.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Depth of experience in driving quality improvement.
· Understanding of Aerospace, Quality System and regulatory standards.
· Solid understanding of RCPS tools and techniques.
· Excellent program and time management skills, highly organised.
· Excellent understanding of quality improvement tools
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Quality Engineer in a state of the art facility based in Marlow please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.