- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Nottinghamshire, Mansfield - Midlands de l'Est, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Quality Engineer
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2018-04-23
A well-known supplier of parts and materials in to the UK aerospace sector are actively recruiting for a contract Quality Engineer, to be based at their site near Mansfield for a minimum of 6 months. The role is expected to extend further and will be offering in the region of £30 p/h, although there may be some flexibility.
The Quality Manager is looking for experienced engineers who have previously operated in the aerospace industry and who have a working knowledge of 8D, 5Why and other problem-solving methodologies. As part of the role will involve dealing with non-conformance reports and concessions, previous exposure to these is highly desirable.
If you would like to apply or discuss this position in more detail please contact Jon Armstrong at JAM Recruitment.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
Quality Engineer Aerospace
- Start date : ASAP
- Term : 6 Months
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £28 - £32 per hour + negotiable
- References : BBBH68742_1524487306
- Activity area : Aerospace Manufacturing
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Quality Engineer