- Company : MatchTech
- Localisation : Surrey, Camberley - Grand Londres, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Quality Engineer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2019-07-23
- Governance of process adherence and EASA part 21(G) conformance for
- The interface agreement with Engineering (EASA part 21 (J) organisation)
- New Product Implementation (NPI) and Production Engineering
- Production Planning and the interface to the supply chain
- Provide governance on production readiness process gates (ZAP process).
- The management of conformance during new product introductions, following through to support of first article inspections and customer source inspections.
- Lead Auditor (AS9100 and internal reference system requirements) for internal audits as assigned.
- Data gathering, analysis and reporting regarding Quality metrics for NPI and Planning.
- Provide support on the process and governance aspects of improvement projects
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Lead regular reviews of the process, controls and procedures with the managers of Engineering, NPI and Planning to drive awareness, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead internal audits to verify compliance to the company\'s reference system and external standards.
- Manage inter-function communications on Quality Issues
- Control of process gates and audit evidence
- Skilled in Quality Management in a AS9100 rev C environment.
- Knowledge of the aerospace industry and working within the governance of EASA Part 21 standards.
- Product knowledge, including of the tooling and risks associated with composite laminating and machining facilities.
- People management skills including influencing, listening and empathising as well as directing when required.
- Computer literate with MS-Office knowledge.
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Strong engineering background and experienced in using engineering drawings to identify product non-conformances.
- Qualified in resource management, production scheduling and/or project management
- Qualified as a lead auditor for AS9100 rev C.
- Knowledgeable on EASA part 21(G and J) and EASA part 145 standards.
- A self-starter, able to operate to objectives rather than task lists.
- A natural problem solver with experience in root cause analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications. Good verbal reasoning.
- Numerate and skilled in data capture, analysis and reporting, including trend analysis.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Aerospace, Quality, AS9100, EASA, Part 21, Part 145
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £30000 - £40000 per annum
- References : EMP441759_1563873817
- Activity area : Aerospace Manufacturing
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Quality Engineer