Our customer has a need for a supplier Quality Engineer based in Wimborne, Dorset for a duration of 6 months.
Responsibility for ensuring adherence to Quality Management System requirements, this will involve driving root cause analysis and the on-going development of increased supplier capability.
- Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
- Quality Planning - ability to effectively flow down Customer specific requirements and ensuring capture of all quality requirements relating to the achievement of product compliance
- Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action understanding, including use of lean tools such as 8D, and DFMEA / PFMEA.
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Self starter with a desire for problem solving and process improvement
- Professional conduct and good communication skills to influence both internally and externally.
- Electro-mechanical product