- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Derbyshire - UK - East Midlands
- Position : Quality Inspector
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-11-07
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Inspector to maintain Quality standards by approving in-process production and finished products; Recording quality results using inspection reports including the completion of F.A.I.R.\'s. Conducting investigations into non-conformity and reporting using 8D reports including RCCA.
As the Quality Inspector you will be responsible for:
*Approving incoming parts and products by confirming specifications and quantities; Conducting visual and measurement tests; Rejecting and returning unacceptable parts and products.
*Approving in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests.
*Approving finished products by confirming specifications; Conducting visual and measurement tests; Returning products for re-work; Confirming re-work.
*Stamping off operation on route cards in accordance to mandatory work instructions.
*Documenting inspection results by completing reports and route cards for first off inspection;
*Inputting data into M1 MRP System.
*Facilitate 5s across the work place.
To be successful in the role of Quality Inspector you will have the following skills and experience:
* Ability to read and understand engineering and technical drawings,
* Manual inspection experience
* Aerospace or precision component experience
* Preferably CMM, 8D and F.A.I.R. experience
In return, you will receive a salary of £12.50/hr and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Quality Inspector, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will be held over the next week***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date : asap
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £24000 - £25000 per annum
- References : BBBH65796_1510072051
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Quality Inspector