Our Wimborne, Dorset based client is the worlds leading supplier of critical control solutions, helping customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment in extreme environments. They are looking for a Quality Inspector focussed on Goods In/Goods Out checking. This site specialises in Air-to-Air Refuelling and Weapons Carriage and Release System applications so ideally you will have experience checking Aerospace components.
· Perform goods inwards product quality & supporting paperwork checks (CofC, Purchase Order et cetera) in accordance with business processes (CCP & PFCs)
· Raise supplier rejects for non conforming product detected at the goods-in stage and support production detected non conformities when required
· Provide ad-hoc business support against specific demand for Inspection/measurement of product where required
· Review completed supplier generated FAIs and Grade 1 part control plans and amend MRP and VisualFAIR systems accordingly
· Perform sample product audits of Ship to Stock parts
· Proven experience working in an Inspection environment
· Familiar with general inspection techniques and their appropriate selection
· Familiar with AS9102 FAIR requirements
· Ability to read and interrogate engineering drawings including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
· Ability to programme, operate and interrogate CMM reports
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. If youre based near or are interested in relocating to in Wimborne, Dorset and are interested in this Quality Inspector role, please apply for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.