Quality Site Lead to lead and coach the quality team, you will be working with a well-established aerospace company, with state of the art facilities, based in Sunbury, a short walk from public transport routes.
This role would be suitable for someone willing to take the next step in their career as full training will be given on the man managment of this role
You will be experienced as a quality engineer, with experience within the aviation and aerospace industry.
Responsibilities of a Quality Site Lead
· Direct the quality team
· AS9100 experience
· Devise and implement internal audits, supplier performance, customer returns and non-conformances for continuous improvement.
· Release of Product, in accordance with EASA Form 1 Requirements (CAA Part 21 and 145), FAR 145 and Certificate of Conformity of all products
· Implement procedural changes by identify gaps relating to audits
· Produce and submit First Article Reports
Personal Specification for a Quality Site Lead
· Proven track record of working in a Quality Engineering role within a dynamic operations environment
· Handles pressure well
· Good presentation and communication skills to groups of around 10 people and to senior management.
If you are interested in working for a globally recognised company, based in Sunbury with a completive salary and additional benefits please apply now.
Contact Liam Fraser at <mailto:> or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.