- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Surrey, Weybridge - Grand Londres, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Quality Manager
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-02-12
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Manager within a new Smart Meter arm of an already successful technology business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
*Ensuring that product and service quality delivered to customers meets their required standards and that Quality Assurance and Control are effective within Toshiba operations;
*Delivering business process improvements which will result in better operational effectiveness, efficiency, economies and product quality.
*Promoting overall Quality Engineering activities, particularly within New Product Development / Introduction (NPI)
*Manage Corporate programmes that affect Quality, Environment and Technical legal issues and act as the company \'conscience\' in the business and to solve / highlight issues arising in an ethical and professional manner;
*To maintain ISO9001 and support ISO27001 compliance;
*Lead the Audit Committee programme - compile and execute corporate Audit schedule; base audits on Policy and Risk committee agreement; report findings and recommendations to Board;
*Support Business Unit strategy in relation to formal documentation of systems and to monitor the usage of metrics to achieve strategic targets;
To be successful in the role of Quality Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
* Minimum 8 years\' experience in a Quality field
* Minimum 5 years\' experience leading a team
* Experience of working in manufacturing, preferably PCB/Electronics or electrical
* Good knowledge of Quality Systems and industry recognised tools
* Excellent IT Skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £50,000 - £55,000 and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Quality Manager, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the first 2 weeks of January ***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- References : BBBH6786653_1518459575
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Quality Manager