Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
4 positions of Real Time Embedded Software Engineer have arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse. You will join TESOD organisation.
Within the ?Data processing and On-Board SW? (TESOD5) department in the ?Data Processing and On-board Software? (TESOD) transnational Unit, you will join the Software Development team.
Your mission will consist in performing Engineering and Development of embedded Software for Earth Observation, Telecom and Science Satellite.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Participating with the customer in the specification of software needs definition,
- Participating in the development and validation strategy definition in cooperation with the Software Delivery Manager and the Architect,
- Analysing and defining the needs in term of development and tests means,
- Participating in the development activities i.e. Design, Coding, Verification and Validation) and maintenance activities for Onboard Software,
- Managing the development team,
- Performing the estimation (cost, schedule) for activities under your responsibility,
- Applying the define processes, identifying and reporting improvement on the used processes to the process owner.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.