Resource Consulting Ltd are currently seeking a Reliability and Cost Engineer to join a world-leading aviation supply chain specialist on a permanent basis in the UK.
As a Reliability and Cost Engineer working within the component engineering team you will use quantitative methods and data to improve the parts supply chain with an emphasis on the reliability of all components whilst also focusing on the repair, overhaul or modifications.
· Demonstrate and apply reliability analysis
· Analyse the reliability of the aircraft components whilst developing component removal, maintenance and any service cost prediction models.
· Provide the most effective and proactive solutions when presented with any failure data.
· Annual bonus scheme
· Flexi-time available
· Subsidised canteen
· Free breakfast on the last Friday of each month
· On-site gym with an outside running track
· Multiple chill out zones
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in the UK area or are willing to relocate then please contact Natasha Rawlings for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
· Engineering Degree, preferably in aviation/aerospace
· Six Sigma and/or Lean Manufacturing
· Proficient with root cause analysis tools
· Financial budgeting and cost centre management
A minimum of 5 years’ experience within an airline or MRO technical/engineering environment