- Conduct assessments using an analytical approach to ensure reliability, maintainability and safety of design.
- Produce computational predictions regarding reliability, maintainability and safety.
- Produce and present documentation detailing assessment outputs for both internal use and the customer.
- Participate in the IPT (Integrated Product Team) process; represent the function
- Achieve closure - FRACAS (Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System).
- Data acquisition management and maintenance.
- Revise and test quality of processes where appropriate.
- Review and amend drawings - apply appropriate judgement.
- Perform Marginality of Success analyses on hardware subjected to testing and report accordingly.
- Understand customer requirements and end-user\'s maintenance concept in accordance with customer provided specification / statement of work.
- Thorough experience in working with the design of electro-mechanical systems.
- General experience of working and participating in a matrix team structure (Integrated Product Team).
- Good problem solving/investigative skills.
- Well-developed planning and organisation skills.
- Strong numerical and verbal skills.
- Comprehensive data analysis skills.
- Highly IT literate (Access, Excel, SAP, Word, PowerPoint
- Extensive experience in writing technical documents/reports.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.