Repair Management Executive to process repairs from component order to completion for a major Aviation Company in Sussex with attractive salary.
You will be part of a dedicated team responsible for customer component repairs, processing Repair Management transactions from receipt of component through to order completion. You will have a background in MRO within the Aviation industry with at least 3 years experience and a good understanding of aircraft components, conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations.
· Respond to customers quotation requests and repair orders
· Source suppliers and issue repair orders
· Expedite open orders and evaluate reports and repair quotations
· Negotiate with suppliers to obtain best price, terms, warranty and service levels
· Process customer quotes and any return shipments
· Invoice customers and perform cost control exercises
· Able to adapt to changes in the aviation industry and customer requirements including customer priority requirements is essential.
· Provide excellent customer service, build and maintain effective partnerships
· Prioritise and manage workloads with strong negotiation skills
· Ability to work flexible hours
· Willing to travel.
· Free onsite parking
· Excellent career prospects
· New office premises
This new position of Repair Management Executive
offers a competitive base salary with excellent benefits.
In addition to this you will be working in a state of the art facility within easy reach of Brighton.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.