- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Cambridgeshire - Midlands de l'Est, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Repair Technician
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-05-02
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Repair Technician to repair and test a wide range of hydraulic equipment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Repair Technician you will be responsible for:
* You will deliver repaired product including pumps, motors, valves, manifold assemblies and power packs, to customer
To be successful in the role of Repair Technician you will have the following skills and experience:
* Have repaired hydraulic equipment
* Ability to read, understand and interpret circuit and engineering drawings.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 and an industry leading benefits package. There\'s other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Repair Technician, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- References : BBBH69021_1525281896
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Repair Technician