Always wanted to be a part of a challenging company? Join us!
As a consulting and engineering Group and European leader in the mobility segment, AKKA Group operates in 20 countries through 21 centres of excellence with over 16,300 employees. AKKA Group offers engineering services to some of the leading companies in the automotive, aerospace, rail, and energy sectors.
The Retrofit Campaign Officer will prepare, launch and monitor the retrofit campaigns of the OEM coordinating between the parts Vendors, all the Airlines and the Airbus stakeholders of the retrofit.
The duration of the retrofit is linked to the volume of Airlines, to the urgency of solution deployment and to the operational constraints, typically to aircraft scheduled groundings.
The retrofit aims at accelerating the deployment of solutions to in-service issues.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Acceleration of Retrofit deployment,
- Anticipation of retrofit blockers and implementation of proactive solutions to the risks
- Secure material availability in line with Airline’s planning needs
This involves 3 phases:
- Initiation phase: During several weeks/months, the preparation consists in getting all information about retrofit scenario, Vendor capacity and industrial plan, securing material for retrofit start and analyzing all potential risks linked to the retrofit campaign until the preparation of a project plan that will be kept alive,
- Launching phase: The Retrofit Information Letter (RIL) is authored, scrutinized and then published to the Operators upon Service Bulletin issuance. The RIL document gives practical information for the implementation of this retrofit with dedicated industry support (commercial conditions for material and man hours).
- Monitoring phase: For the duration of the retrofit campaign, the monitoring consists in coordinating the Airlines planning needs and the Vendor capacity for delivery of parts or kits, until embodiment by the Airline or its MRO.
The reporting is also an important part of the daily workload using mainly a dedicated IT tool @MORE, but also SAP, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. The activity includes several regular reporting on retrofit campaign progress with risk analysis and action plan in case the campaign is not progressing as expected.
A knowledge of Logistic and Supply chain process and/or Retrofit Campaign scenario process is required.
A muti-program technical knowledge or a first experience in MRO (preparatory or logistic side), Airlines (Technical Office), Engineering CAMO, or SB/Modification Engineer would be appreciated
You have an excellent English level and a high ability to communicate with different stakeholders.
Proactive and organized, with a team spirit and adaptability skills you have the ability to work under pressure. Knowledge of Logistic and Supply chain process and/or Retrofit Campaign scenario process is a real asset.