Please apply online for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
Airbus is a global aerospace and defence corporation known for developing military and commercial aircrafts. Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus responsible for defence and aerospace products and services. Airbus Defence and Space has three divisions: Military Aircraft, Space Systems and Communication-Intelligence-Security. With its presence in 35 countries, the company employs 40,000 people from 86 nationalities. 2017 Airbus ranked 94th on the 'Fortune Global 500' list, and was one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies?.
Within Airbus the Digital Transformation Office (DTO) is focusing on the operational deployment of digital projects that have demonstrated superior business value within the divisions and functions of Airbus. Digital Transformation is a strategic imperative and rich in business opportunities. We are looking for graduate talents and experienced entrepreneur minded professionals that have the necessary experience and mind-set to embrace the accelerating pace of technological and business model evolution to leverage a structured digital transformation with Airbus.
DTO oversees the areas Data Analytics, New Business Models and Services, Digital Security (Cyber Security Programme), Information Management (IM), Digital Platform, Industrial Security and Digital Product Continuity within Airbus.
Our people, the teams they work in and the values embedded in IM, are driving this change and you could be part of that too.
Would you like to be at the heart of the digital transformation of Defence and Space? Are you customer and solution-oriented? Are you ready to rethink Information Technologies?
If so, then join our international team as a RPA Developer in Toulouse France
Task & accountabilities :
• Act as IM Robotic Process Automation UI Path expert responsible for automating processes, customizing/developing artefacts.
• Be the responsible technical person for RPA UI Path projects
• To be able to develop artefacts, automate process on UI Path Software
• Provide End to End solutions focused on business outcome and User Experience
• Leverage of technical trends and new technological possibilities (state of the art). Be part of the team that analyze business requirements and automate the processes in the UI Path tool.
• Deliver business value through continuous innovation on an international scale
• Adapt rapidly in an evolving environment through multifunctional and international teams
• Manage and deliver projects (OTOQOC) in an agile way to implement new functionalities based on the business processes
• Analyze business requirements and translate them into RPA solutions
• Develop Robotic solutions to satisfy business requirements following the development golden rules
• Become the technical focal point for our RPA projects and customers
• Graduates in Computer Science with experience in object oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, Powershell or Python preferred) is a plus but not a must
• Skills required : process minded, good presentation and communication skills
• You should have the profile of a Software Developer who can automate processes in UI Path Robotic software.
• Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus
• Provide specialist advice where appropriate for the Scoping, Development, Deployment/Implementation, Change Management, Application Maintenance and Evolution of RPA
• Coordinate the communication with other IM areas
• Manage subcontractor resources.
• Understand AI/ML and robotic automation, integration. Understand and consult our customers in the E2E Intelligent Automation Processes.
• Participate in Projects, and perform project management activities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.