This opportunity is for a Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) Engineer to join a rapidly expanding new product development team, working at the cutting edge of next generation robotics and automated systems.
- Lead identification of root cause investigations using problem-solving strategies.
- Investigate / troubleshoot for quality and technical issues.
- Analyse product failures, non-conformances, concerns and defects found, investigate root cause and implement improvement processes.
- Design and execute product development trials utilising design of experiment (DoE) principles.
- Lead Continuous improvement using DFSS, EMS, Kaizen, Lean and Six Sigma problem solving.
- Qualification in an engineering discipline, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics
- Experience applying DMAIC methodology to projects, processes and products.
- A lean practitioner with experience of tools such as structured problem solving, VSM, 8D, 5S, Fishbone, etc.
- Ability to analyse data for trends and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to conduct technical experiments and interpret the results correctly
- Ability to produce and present technical findings across all business levels.
- Certified Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma would be advantageous.
- Ability to travel to other UK sites.
The company offers a generous benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
If you\'d like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.