Sales and account manager
You will be working with a well-established aerospace company, with state of the art facilities. Based in Stansted. The company is currently in need for a Sales and account manager, with experience within aviation.
· Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities for existing and potential customers in assigned MRO European markets.
· Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects. Direct customer liaison including visits, correspondence and telephone contacts in respect of all aspects of past, present and future sales potential.
· Provide timely, accurate and competitive pricing proposals and quotations in response to customer enquiries or for unsolicited submissions, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin. Maintain accurate records of all pricings and sales.
· Graduate calibre with strong sales / customer service experience, seeking to advance career in a sales role. Aerospace/aviation background and employment history highly desirable.
· European language skills essential; Italian and German speaker preferred.
The opportunity of working with a globally recognised company in Stansted. The salary is competitive, and there are a number of benefits included.
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at <mailto:> or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.