A Sales Engineer with experience of selling engineered products in to Aerospace, Defence, Petro-chemical, Oil & Gas and General Engineering companies is required for a global manufacturer of precision castings.
The role of Sales Engineer includes, but not limited to:
- Managing a defined client base within the sectors of Aerospace, Defence, Petro-Chemical, Oil & Gas and General Engineering.
- Working nationwide managing accounts whilst identifying a proportion of new business. The split is 50:50 account management: new business.
- Managing your own time effectively working from home to arrange meetings with clients and providing quotations and acting as a point of contact with any new projects.
The suitable candidate for this role of Sales Engineer should possess the following skills and experience:
- Technical qualification in Engineering is desirable.
- Experience or knowledge of manufacturing/engineering processes is essential
- Existing relationships with aerospace, defence or Petro-chemical is highly advantageous.
If you have the skills and experiences required for this Sales Engineer position and you wish to work for a successful manufacturer then please click on the link to apply.