Sales Executive to work in a busy expanding sales office, increasing trading, growth and business development within a busy aviation company salary on experience - West Sussex
Working closely with other sales departments including international trading with B2B customers. Due to new contracts being signed a range of new positions are now available, including shift patterned work. Due to the international trading, foreign languages are of interest to enable easier communication.
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Executive
· Brokering inventory by means of exchange, loan & sale
· Dealing with customer quotes, orders and queries
· Developing positive and professional relationships
· Achieving sales targets
· Reporting and administration of customer accounts
· Sales Background with aviation knowledge
· Calm and self-controlled under pressure
· Language skills advantageous (Russian Spanish and French)
Benefits of a Sales Executive
· New office premises
· Free parking
· Career path and progression
· Must be able to work flexible hours, 37.5 hour week Mon - Fri between 07.00 & 19.00
Due to the rural location you will need your own transport.
If you are dynamic and motivated with a sales background and are looking for an exciting new challenge in a rapidly expanding company as a sales executive please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.