Sales Executives at various levels to maximise trading opportunities, growth in revenue and profit with previous sales experience in aviation parts industry - Surrey
Sales and Aviation Experience essential
Due to continued expansion my client is seeking to expand their sales teamsand are recruiting inside and outside sales executives. You will work closely with other internal departments in this leading aerospace company to assist with the management of customer accounts ensuring on time delivery and high service level.
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Executive:
· Broker inventory by means of exchange, loan & sale
· Quote and follow up on quote/sales opportunities
· Respond to customer queries including escalation as required and regular feedback.
· Develop stakeholder relationships to meet targets.
· Understand IPCs, alternative part numbers and aircraft effectively
· Administration of customer account forms and quotations
Person Specification for a Sales Executive:
· Background in aviation or inventory trading
· Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares, components and rotables
· Solve problems, remain calm and self-controlled under pressure
If you are dynamic and motivated with a sales background and are looking for an exciting new challenge based in Leatherhead please apply now.
further information, please contact Liam Fraser at <mailto:> or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.