Description of the job :
You are interested by the Cyber Security and Digital Transformation. You are willing to work in a multi-cultural environment, on a worldwide perimeter. Are you ready to take on a new and exciting challenge? Airbus gives you the opportunity to apply your expertise and develop your skills and competencies!
The company is undergoing a transformation into an agile, innovative, customer centric and digitally powered business. For the IM function, this means having the unique opportunity to shift from an efficient enabler towards a creator of Business value!
Airbus is leader on the aircraft industry, offering many challenging opportunities and providing handful of benefits to its employees: world wide scope, access to key markets, mobility opportunities, and last but not least, a respectable work-life balance.
We are looking for motivated people with at least 10 years of experience and strong references, with excellent English communication and problem solving skills, the ability to understand complex systems processes, programs and accustomed to dealing with all levels from operational staff to senior management inside as well as outside IM.
The Cloud Cybersecurity Product Manager is responsible of cloud security product portfolio related to Digital Security which embraces the Cloud Public Platform of Airbus.
TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
The Cloud Cybersecurity Product Manager is accountable for driving IM wide improvements, while ensuring that its overall strategy remains aligned with corporate security policies and IM security priorities.
As Cloud Cybersecurity Product Manager, you will:
- Face the customers and collaborate to the definition of product and service vision
- Lead a team to ensure your mission
- Be accountable to keep up to date and in service your set of security products with product owners
- Build and collaborate with product multi functional teams in order to manage iterative product deliveries on quality, on time and on cost and optimize delivered business value against technical capabilities and resources
- Ensure end-to-end operations for his products with product owners : Steering committees, Service Delivery committes, Sourcing strategy, contract management, etc.
- Manage resources, budgets and planning
- Develop all processes and documentations ensuring Entry into Services, Support and secure sustainable services over the application Life Cycle
- Deliver all projects and services according to plan
- Manage and Optimise Suppliers
- Contribute to standard designs and establish and maintain related and relevant IT Security standards
- Manage business and technical stakeholders at all levels
We seek out curious minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We're looking for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing culture change.
Are you ready to share this exciting challenge with us?
To be considered you will need to confirm one or several of the following points in your skills profile:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Organisational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced level of English
- Advanced level of French would be appreciated.
- Leadership skills with the ability to drive a multi-functional team
- Passion for emerging technology and excited at the prospect of building upon your existing technical knowledge and learning new skills
- Strong analytical problem solving ability
- Master Degree or equivalent experience in Information Management
- Proven track record of cybersecurity best practices with respect to regulations, including export control, in public cloud environment (Amazon Web Services)
- Proven track record in product and service management
- Proven track record in project management
- Proven Track record in IT/IM Security environment, including standards creation
- Knowledge of data protection requirements
- Agile/Scrum and SaFe cultures and experience
Feel like you can't tick some boxes above? If you have most of the skills and experience that we're looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
The grading for this position is band V
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.