- Company : Electus Recruitment Solutions
- Localisation : Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe - UK - South East England
- Position : Senior Account Manager
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-11-02
With your experience managing major accounts within Aerospace, Defence or similar Engineering industries, you can add immediate value to my client. With a reputation for market-leading solutions, they can offer you an established brand and specifically designed, targeted solutions.
Employee experience is a key factor in management decisions and your career development is seen as an important part of company strategy. In addition to salary, there is an attractive corporate benefits package.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior Account Manager. This role includes:-
- Expanding relationships with strategically important, large customers
- Achieving sales targets and assigned strategic account objectives
- Leading the customer account planning cycle
- Identifying processes and people required
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs
- Coordinate supporting staff to assist on your accounts
- A proven record of the Account Management of large, high value customers
- Experience in Aerospace or Defence preferred
- Basic understanding of Engineering
- Degree qualification (or equivalent) an advantage
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: key, major, accounts, business development, sales, account management, aviation, aerospace, defence, engineering
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : Bonus
- References : 894056_1509641034
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Senior Account Manager