C++ Senior Software Engineer with proven track record of working in product development environment on projects with a significant software content based in Buckinghamshire
You will be a self-starting, adaptable, problem solving professional used to working in a team and the ability and drive to deliver on time.
My client designs and manufactures active and passive avionics antennas and electronic control systems for military and civil communications, navigation and search and rescue applications.
They pioneered frequency agile VHF tuneable antennas and continue to be a key supplier to major avionics companies. GPS anti-jam technology utilises state-of-the art DSP algorithms with an active antenna to eliminate both narrow-band and wide-band jamming signals. They have world leading technology in Ground Penetrating Radar and RF interference mitigation.
Producing a range of products that require MMI in MSWindows-based systems as well as in embedded systems.
Responsibilities and Experience of C++ Senior Software Engineer
· C/C++ experience in an embedded environment
· Object Oriented Design and Programming experience
· Knowledge of various operating systems, including Windows, and any embedded RTOS
· Embedded processor experience
· Experience of interfacing with hardware devices
· Solid understanding of software development life-cycles and processes
· Experience of requirement analysis, software design and software architecture
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a C++ Senior Software engineer in a state of the art facility in Buckinghamshire within easy reach of Oxford and London.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.