- Company : MatchTech
- Localisation : Hertfordshire, Stevenage - Midlands de l'Est, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Senior Configuration Engineer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2020-09-16
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required:
- Ideally a background in Configuration Control or Technical Data Management and/or HND/HNC in an engineering discipline.
- Evidential experience in interpreting technical data and Bills of Materials for large and complex assemblies.
- You should have an eye for detail and able to apply that with integrity and respect to engineering data, drawings and CAD models.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and be aware of cultural differences, with an ability to build and maintain cross-business relationships
- You will have a willing, supportive and helpful attitude along with a calm professional manner, with the ability to set priorities and deal with multiple issues with multiple stakeholders.
- Ideally you will have experience of PTC Windchill as a Product Lifecycle Management tool.
- Creation of initial Product Structure definition under guidance of Team Leader.
- Expression and implementation of Engineering Changes into the Product Structure based on Design input.
- Maintenance and management of Product Definitions in accordance with Project requirements.
- Understanding and implementing MBDA Change process methodologies and controls to ensure integrity is applied across the product lifecycle.
- Prepare project CM Plan and Sub Contractor CM Requirements Plan and Project specific reports with limited referral and assistance from the Team Lead
- Co-ordination of major Configuration meetings (eg CMC, LTC, CCB), the relevant supporting documentation, including liaison with customer representatives, the meeting chairperson and design and manufacturing representatives.
- Provide technical secretarial duties, preparation, and issue of minutes and agendas for CM related meetings.
- Manage the design definition of projects or major parts of a project using both manual and automated CM systems.
- Create and control configuration status accounting data to meet contractual and company requirements.
- Support internal and external configuration audits
- Support to the management of project task packages including the progress/performance against process KPIs.
- Technical liaison with project, development and manufacturing teams, including sub-contractors mentoring Product Data Management best practice and associated Company processes.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Config, Configuration, Windchill, CM2, CMII, Design, Drawing, Technical Data, Engineering Data, BOM, CAD, product data managment
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary :
- References : EMP454646_1600250525
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Senior Configuration Engineer