- Company : EXPLEO
- Localisation : Berne -
- Position : SENIOR ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DESIGNER H/F
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2019-04-10
Within the context of a new rail operations Project, you will lead the development teams, which provide the complete solution consisting of hardware, applications, interfaces and development and runtime environment. You will be supported technically by a system architects.
With a fast-prototyping approach, you will identify, specify, implement and test the minimal necessary solution components for the proof of concept and at the same time, you will have carried out solid requirements management for later overall system development.
· Workplace: Bern canton
· Starting Date: Q2 2019
· Duration: end-2020
· Degree (University / FH) in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
· German Fluent and good English level.
· Many years of experience in the development of software and hardware combined solutions, preferably CCS, TCMS / control technology or embedded solutions.
· Analytical and conceptual skills.
· Experience with safety-relevant systems and their developments.
· Interested in assuming a key role in a growing project team
- Start date : nc.
- Term : nc.
- Experience Required : Beginner / Young graduate
- Salary : nc.
- References : 2019-1588
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to SENIOR ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DESIGNER H/F