- Company : Capital International Staffing
- Localisation : London - Grand Londres, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Senior / Principal Firmware Engineer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2020-07-22
Senior / Principal Firmware Engineer
London, United Kingdom
This role will require you to be fully proficient in the full life cycle of firmware development using VHDL targeting the FPGA elements of complec real-time embedded systems.
You will develop and design appropriate firmware architectural solutions to efficiently meet the requirements of complex communication systems, Author high quality firmware requirements based on user needs and system artefacts to
enable effective development and testing.
Experience using FPGA toolchains, ideally targeting Xilinx parts.
Applies and adapts a variety of engineering methods and techniques as necessary when creating solutions.
Proficient in Verification, Integration, Test, Validation & Verification.
Excellent general written and verbal communications skills.
Willing to undergo, and are able to achieve and maintain, SC and/or DV security clearance
If you would like more information on this position, please 📱+44 1444 238924 or 💻 email@example.com
Know someone this role could be of interest to? We have an excellent referral scheme - please do contact me today to find out more!
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : Beginner / Young graduate
- Salary : £45 - £65 per annum
- References : AE20505_1595424134
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Senior / Principal Firmware Engineer