Senior Programme Manager to communicate with external customers and coordinate various programmes for an Aerospace Company based in Gloucestershire, with a competitive salary.
The Senior Programme Manager will be engaged with the Head of Programmes and the Business Development Director in developing new business and the construction of winning bids. You will focus on driving On Time Delivery at 100% Quality
Responsibilities of a Senior Programme Manager
· Allocated day-to-day leadership & management responsibilities
· Engage and support future strategic direction for customer accounts.
· Sign-off and issue Customer Documentation.
· Maintain market awareness, identify new opportunities and highlight them
· Assist in sales campaigns for new contracts and proposals.
· Prepare commercial bids.
· New Product Introduction programmes/projects.
· Rectification projects for parts presenting quality/reliability issues and customer service improvement projects.
· Formulate, instigate and driving recovery programmes for customers.
· Control and manage programme spend, secure budget and spend authorization
· Assist with commercial negotiations.
· Proven programme management capability and experience.
· Experience of managing product or programme development projects, ideally within the aerospace or marine industry
· Good understanding of business processes and methods
· Capacity to handle wide-ranging complexity across a number of programmes or issues.
If you have strong business and commercial intelligence, very strong communication skills, both oral and written and would like the opportunity to work as a Senior Programme Manager apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on 01329 227006, or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.