- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Greater Manchester, Manchester - Midlands de l'Ouest, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Senior Quality Engineer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-12-22
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quality Engineer with experience within an automotive manufacturing environment.
Continued growth, particularly in the supply of automotive components to many major manufacturers, has left the company with a vacancy for a Senior Quality Engineer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Senior Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Ensure quality requirements are well defined and understood within manufacturing. Ensure all certification and customer inspection requirements are clearly defined, co-ordinated and achieved.
* Collate, analysis and prepare product non-conformance trends to departments. Ensure the appropriate follow up to instigate improvement.
* Update Welders Qualifications to ensure ongoing compliance with ASME/EN /ISO standards.
* Ensure final Inspection checks are completed including necessary certification.
* Perform internal and external Quality audits ensuring that planned arrangements are met.
* Raise Corrective Action Requests (CAR) and proactively log, follow up and progress to effective and timely closeout.
* Assist with Corrective Action Request (CAR) review meetings to establish status.
* To prepare, implement and monitor Internal and Customer Quality Plans.
* Review and revise procedures/work instructions & SOP\'s and other documents as required to ensure the Quality Management system reflects current working practice.
* Liaise with Suppliers to ensure NOV Quality Requirements are met. Instigate necessary corrective actions.
* Allocated specific Customer Project Quality Duties as necessary.
To be successful in the role of Senior Quality Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Working knowledge within quality audit of manufacturing environment
* Understanding, implementing and improvement layered audit processes
* HND in a relevant engineering/manufacturing qualification or equivalent
* Continuous Improvement Techniques including Kaizen, Lean
* Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) Processes
* 5 Whys
* 8D problem solving
* Good Manufacturing Process (GMP)
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,000 - £43,000 (depending on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Senior Quality Engineer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks ***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
- References : BBBH6709889_1513946342
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Senior Quality Engineer