Our customer requires an experienced Quality Engineer to help at their supplier in Hyderabad, India. We are looking for a contractor to fly out and remain in India to support the customer. Flights will be covered at the beginning and end of the contract but candidates will cover their own accommodation and expenses.
The ideal candidate will be confident and comfortable taking charge at the supplier and assist in mentoring and training existing inspectors on site.
- This role requires a minimum of 3 years experience within an Aerospace Quality enviroment
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to drive product and process non conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities including concession management
- Manage and host Customer audits and source inspection activities
- Ensure inspection process adherence and associated physical and document sign-off of product prior to dispatch.
- Manage Quality escapes and Customer investigations.
- Quality metrics tracking to met set targets, and implementation of Quality improvement initiatives.
Candidate must be a UK ,European citizen or US citizen . Contract will be 6-12 months initially