A Systems Engineer is required to join the Systems Engineering Team within a market leading Innovative Aerospace Technology Company that specialise in manufactures flight deck avionics, data acquisition systems, instrumentation and life support equipment.
The Systems Engineer will develop and implement structured engineering solutions to meet programme requirements across the whole development lifecycle in accordance with legislation, customer requirements, human factors, and business needs.
Working in accordance with and delivering against agreed technical, quality, cost and schedule requirements.
- Prepare and manage system requirements and design specifications
- Determine optimum system hardware and software architectures
- Prepare Requirements Specifications for each hardware or software Configuration
- Prepare system test plans to validate and verify system requirements
- Conduct Validation and Verification Activities as required to secure product acceptance
- Prepare Declarations of Design and Performance
- Capture and define requirements through a disciplined and rigorous approach
- Construct and implement embedded engineering solutions including detailed
- Plan and document system verification including, system tests, and development tests
- Assist in the compilation of plans, estimates, task lists and risk management plans
- Work with customers, other engineering disciplines and other internal departments
- Perform internal project activities and work with external sub-contract organisations
- Contribute to continual process improvement, in support of company strategic objectives
- Undertake any other engineering related tasks commensurate with this post as required Technical
Skills and Experience required for Systems Engineer
- Engineering degree with a systems engineering background
- Experience in a similar role is essential - Experience of capturing and analysing system requirements
- Experience of validating and verifying - Experience of hardware and software architectures
- Experience of hardware and software design processes - Experience of integration and verification plans, and test procedures activities
- Experience of design for safety in Civil Airborne Systems and Equipment
- Knowledge of current Systems Engineering standards
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered.