Simulation and Modelling Engineer needed, must be seasoned using Simulink. The role is developing, building and testing real hardware for a key missile sub-system.
AT THE COAL FACE / TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing, updating and maintaining system models in Simulink.
- Specifying tests and producing test harnesses to support model testing.
- Production of auto-code modules for embedded software.
- System performance modelling and validation against real-world testing.
- Mathworks products including Matlab, Simulink
- C or C++ Software (auto-coding an advantage)
- Model management and configuration control processes.
- Mathematical modelling, radar systems or signal processing techniques.
- ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A SIMULATION & MODELLING ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)