- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Kent - Grand Londres, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Software Engineer-DO178B-C-Flight Controls
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2018-02-12
Commercial Aerospace project require a large number of Software Engineers for work on flight control systems to level DO178B.
As a Software Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
Working in a team environment to develop software that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. This software provides high-integrity solutions for our commercial systems.
As a Software Engineer your skills will ideally include:
Software integration, verification and rig-testing skills
Experience using Python, and VectorCAST
Experience of safety-critical, real-time, embedded software development for airborne equipment
Experience with Simulink modelling/design and testing
Coding in C
Adherence to DO-178B/C Level A
Knowledge of control systems
Problem solving skills
What we are looking for in you
Due to the nature of this role you will need to have excellent team skills, be self-motivated, fast-learning and have the ability to prioritise and manage your own work with minimal guidance.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date : asap
- Term : 6 months
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : Up to £0.00 per annum
- References : BBBH68096_1518447079
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Software Engineer-DO178B-C-Flight Controls