A Software Engineering Manager is required for an aerospace and avionics systems specialist to work from their branch in Hampshire. It is vital that candidates have a knowledge of engineering software for high integrity systems to safety critical standards.
As a Software Engineering Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing software for safety critical embedded systems working on all development phases of the V-Cycle.
- Performing verification and validation testing in accordance with project schedules, processes and standards.
- Use of C or C++ programming languages.
- Developing software through the full life-cycle from requirement gathering to design, testing, documentation, implementation, integration and training.
- Acting as Lead and mentoring and managing a team of software engineers and developers.
The Senior Software Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- Degree qualified in a mathematics or computer science based subject.
- Experience in software development and validation in the aerospace or similar safety critical industry.
- A knowledge of safety critical SW standard DO-178 B/C.
- Experience in model-based software development using SCADE, SysML or UML.
- Experience in real-time operating systems, embedded systems and C/C++ or ADA programming languages.
- Management or leadership experience.
Interviews for the Senior Software Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. Please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment for further information.